The Pantomime framework supports the major mail protocols: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP.
Current Version: 1.4.0
- Released: February 11, 2023
- Licensed: LGPL2.1
Pantomime provides a set of Objective-C classes that model a mail system. Pantomime can be seen as a JavaMail 1.2 clone written in Objective-C.
Pantomime is almost entirely written in Objective-C. The C language is only used where performance is critical. Pantomime uses a little bit of ELM code.
- A full MIME encoder and decoder
- A 'folder view' to local mailboxes (Berkeley Format), POP3 accounts or IMAP mailboxes
- A powerful API to work on all aspects of Message objects
- A local mailer and a SMTP conduit for sending messages
- APOP and SMTP AUTH support
- IMAP and POP3 URL Scheme support
- iconv and Core Foundation support
- UNIX mbox and maildir support
- SSL/TLS support for IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
- and more!
Original author Ludovic Marcotte